UNIOSUN NAMED ROAD AFTER ALAKIJA...WHAT SHE SAYS

As the Chancellor of Osun State University (UNIOSUN), it was a great pleasure to be at the official opening of the access road to our university today, 19th October 2017.

I remember when the Management of our University paid me a courtesy visit to brief me about their activities as well as the projects they have embarked on, they also told me about the current state of the access road to the university which they had started constructing but which needed more funds to be completed. I decided to do something about this and after consultation with my husband, we gave our widows mite to the construction of the road to which we are all at today to commission to the glory of God Almighty.

I believe that the construction of this access road will contribute to a higher performance in the students here in Uniosun because they can stay back in school to read knowing that their travel time back home will be without hassles.

I am glad that the road was completed on time.and I thank His Excellency, Governor Aregbesola for commencing this project in the first instance. I also commend the efforts of the eminent members of the Advancement Board for working assiduously to ensuring the completion of this access road.


This road is just one of several projects the university is working on, to ensure that UniOsun has the infrastructure required for learning, teaching and research.

If we all contribute our own quota, in time we will begin to see a better education system, one that our children deserve.

#FolorunsoAlakija